In Belgium, the purchasing power premium (PPP) is a non-statutory benefit designed to increase employees’ purchasing power. Employers distribute it in the form of consumption vouchers.
These new consumer vouchers are different from those used in the Covid era, which could only be used in physical shops to support them following their forced closure during periods of confinement.
Do you have new purchasing power vouchers and don’t yet know how to spend them?
You can use the purchasing power premium as a means of payment for sustainable and eco-responsible products. That’s why consumption vouchers are accepted as a means of payment on the Kalani-home e-shop! The same goes for eco-vouchers: you can also use your electronic eco-cheques to pay for your purchases on our e-shop (for more information, see this article: “Where can I spend my Eco-cheques in Belgium?”).
Here is the list of consumption vouchers accepted on our e-shop:
– Edenred Conso (formerly Edenred Ticket Consumption);
– Pluxee Consumption (formerly Sodexo Consumption pass);
– Monizze Consumption cheques (Purchasing power premium).
Here’s how to make your payment:
– Select the logo of your card issuer (Edenred, Pluxee (Sodexo) or Monizze). If you don’t have enough credit, you can top up the balance with another payment method of your choice at the end of the payment process.
For Monizze and Pluxee (Sodexo) consumption vouchers:
– Choose the Eco-cheques payment method and follow the payment instructions, which are the same as if you were paying with Ecocheques (the system will add up the balance of your Eco-vouchers with your new purchasing power premium credit under the heading ecocheques).
For “Edenred Conso” vouchers :
– Simply select the Ticket chèques consommation (Edenred Conso) payment method and follow the payment instructions.
Here are a number of ways in which you can make responsible, environmentally-friendly purchases using your eco-vouchers and/or your purchasing power premium from our online shop.
Thanks to our range of sustainable products, you can bring a dose of softness into your home. You can choose from soft bed linen made from GOTS and Fairtrade-certified organic cotton to comfortable loungewear and luxurious bath linen made from GOTS-certified organic cotton.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information, our customer service team is at your disposal (firstname.lastname@example.org).