Fabric: 100% local European linen (a blend of natural linen fibres from Belgium, France and Holland), certified European Flax® by our manufacturer and Oeko-tex 100, ethical and ecological.
Details: a bundle set is composed of 1 duvet cover + 1 or 2 (your choice) identical pillowcases + 1 fitted sheet:
Duvet Cover :
- Natural compressed hemp buttons opening keeps your duvet in place
- Opening with a 20cm wide inner flap to keep your pillow in place
- Many sizes available to fit perfectly your pillow dimensions
Fitted sheets :
- Exclusive finish with an elastic all round for a better fitting
- 30cm or 40cm deep pockets to fit deep mattresses
- 3 sizes length available to fit perfectly your mattress lenght; 2m or 10 or 2.20m
All products :
- Soft 165g/m2 washed linen fabric
- The process of pre-washing the linen with stones makes it very soft and smooth.
- Local natural linen fibres (BE/FR/NL)
- Naturally environmental friendly, historically grown in an ecological way, without chemical inputs (no fertilisers, no pesticides, no defoliants) and without the need for artificial irrigation.
- European Flax® & Oeko-tex 100 Class 2 certified manufacturing.
- Ethically manufactured in Portugal in ethical factories that respect workers
- Designed with passion, manually crafted with love for customer happiness
- Will get increasingly softer with use and washes
- No ironing needed or low ironing
Kalani duvet covers are sold without pillowcases to let you choose separately the number of pillowcases, the colour and the size you need. To enjoy the best bed experience we recommend you to combine your duvet cover purchase with pillowcases and fitted sheets of the same fabric.