Fabric: 100% local European linen (a blend of natural linen fibres from Belgium, France and Holland), certified European Flax® by our manufacturer and Oeko-tex 100, ethical and ecological.
- Wide head hem top-stitched
- Suitable for warm summer night or for all year round “American style” duvet cover double layer
- Soft 165g/m2 washed linen fabric
- The process of pre-washing the linen with stones makes it very soft and smooth.
- Local natural linen fibres (BE/FR/NL)
- Naturally environmentally friendly, historically grown in an ecological way, without chemical inputs (no fertilisers, no pesticides, no defoliants) and without the need for artificial irrigation.
- European Flax® & Oeko-tex 100 Class 2 certified manufacturing.
- Ethically manufactured in Portugal in ethical factories that respect workers
- Designed with passion, manually crafted with love for customer happiness
- Will get increasingly softer with use and washes
- No ironing needed or low ironing