Fabric: Percale woven 100% long staple fiber combed cotton, organic & Fairtrade certified
- Discreet fine embroidery across the duver cover 20cm below the head
- Opening/closing as a wallet with an inside flap to keep your duvet securely in place and a 35cm flap to fix the cover under the mattress.
- Packaged in smart and beautiful reusable cotton bag
- 100% Cotton GOTS certified, traceable, GMO forbidden, eco-friendly and non-toxic dyes, healthy, environmental friendly and respecting biodiversity
- 100% Cotton Fairtrade certified, respecting farmers communities
- Made ethically in India in Fairtrade factories, respecting workers
- Designed with passion, manually crafted with love for customers happiness
- 300TC (118-120threads/cm²) single-ply thread counts supreme percale
- Will get increasingly softer with use and washes
- No ironing needed for a “crisp look” or ironing for a “hotel look”
Kalani duvet covers are sold without pillowcases to let you choose separately the number of pillowcases, the colour and the size you need. To enjoy the best bed experience we recommend you to combine your duvet cover purchase with pillowcases and fitted sheets of the same fabric.