Material: 100% organic soy wax. Natural, non-toxic, smoke-free, non-mutagenic.
The perfect gift: to give or to offer yourself, it is a concentrate of happiness and love in a small pot. Available in Duo with the “Night” version and its message “Enlight your nights” (black label), and the “Day” version with its little motivating word “Embrace your days” (white label). The Duo has the same smell and is packed in a Kalani cotton satin pouch in a beautiful reusable box.
Project: We made these candles in collaboration with the Belgian brand “Aimez-vous les uns les autres” because we too think that a little more love in this world will allow us to approach its changes more serenely. The founder of this great project made us a special collection exclusively.
- 100% organic natural white soya wax perfumed with organic essential oil (from Grasse, France)
- Kalani candles are 100% natural, and all their contents are biodegradable. GMO-free, pesticide-free and does not contribute to deforestation.
- Plantation wood wick
- Kalani candles are Vegan
- The two candles of Night and Day have the same soft, light and subtle smell with cotton flower.
- Each candle weighs about 160gr and has a burning time of +/-20 hours each.
- The two candles are poured in nice glass jars of the brand WECK, in up-cycling since they have been recovered, and we hope that they will be used again for something else when you finish using them as candles
- The Kalani Night & Day candle duo is packaged in a white Kalani 300tc cotton satin pouch. We hope that you will reuse the bag for other uses (in your handbag, your toilet bag, your suitcase). The whole is put in a pretty box “Love each other” which you can also reuse.
- Each candle measures 8,4cm high and has a diameter of 7cm
- Each candle is covered with a glass cap that contains the smell and prevents dust from settling on the wax between uses.
- Ethically made by a craftswoman from Brussels in Belgium in her cosy little workshop
- Created with passion, hand made with love for customer satisfaction
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Repair, Up-cycle. We believe in this virtuous circle of the circular economy…